Company ID : CBA
Position ID : 311111100A
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Maximum 33 years old.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field for this position, in Chemical / Pesticide Industry (preferred), (Fresh Graduate are welcome).
- Required skill(s): Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel, analysis thinking, and understanding the ERP system is an added value.
- Understanding Inventory Control Methods, Production Planning Strategies, MRP, SCM, Data Analysis and Statistics, and ISO 9001: 2015.
- Knowing Forecasting, Master Production Schedule, and QCC systems.
- Have good skills of analyzing and problem solving, work hard, and can work with complexity.
- Discipline, energetic, initiative, can work together in individuals and teams, and are able to work under pressure.
- Candidate are willing to be placed at Cikande, Banten.
- Make a weekly production planning and make a daily Production Batch.
- Ensuring that Batch Production is in accordance with Lab Formulation (Regular / Trial batch).
- Calculate Operator needs based on production capacity and demand.
- Make and analyze Purchase Requests based on marketing requirements such as Imported / Local Raw Materials, and Supporting Materials.
- Make weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitoring Inventory levels based on weekly needs and Buffer Stock, both Raw Materials, Supporting Materials, to Finished Goods.
- Follow up data related to Production Materials, Production Processes, to Finished Goods can be sent.